10K Course Map 5K Course Map Mile Course Map
USATF Course Certifications
- NEW: The City of Plymouth charges $5 per vehicle to park in municipal lots and structures. FREE shuttle buses run from the Sheldon Road ACH Plant parking lot ( MAP ), a two mile drive to/from the dropoff/pickup point at Central Middle School, a short distance from the start/finish line at Kellogg Park.
- Portable Toilets: Located at start/finish in Kellogg Park, on the course at the 3 mile aid station of the 10K course and the combined 4.5 mile-10K course/halfway point-5K course aid station.
- Age Group Awards: M/F, 3 deep, 5-year age group increments, from 14 yrs old & under to +75 yrs old - pickup your award at our finish-line Awards Tent in Kellogg Park at 9:30 am.
- 2015 Finisher Medals:
Judging by Plymouth DDA
We will be judging for the "Top Three" winners in the following Divisions:
- Individual Costume - costumes of only one person
- Partner Costume - costumes with two people
- Group Costume - 3 or more people forming group theme (limited to 3 awards only)
Time and Location:
Judging Table location: Canopy Tent in Kellogg Park
Evaluation Time: 7:15 am to 8:45 am.
Awards: At 9:45 am on main stage located at the start-line area.
Costume Contest Rules:
- You must be a registered participant and complete the race event in your costume to be eligible for prizes
- Groups and Pairs must come to the judging table together to be eligible
- If you are a group or a pair, you must pick a team captain and a team name. We will use this name and the team captain's race number for judging.
- You must have a race number visible to be eligible for the Costume Contest and please keep your race bib number on for winner announcements.
- You must be present at the awards ceremony to win a prize.
Judges will be looking for originality, authenticity, overall theme and craftsmanship!